LCFW Weekend Retreat - Mooloolaba 28th & 29th July 2012
Need some time out? Looking for the best girls weekend away? Give yourself a weekend in July with Like Chocolate For Women and we will have you leaving a new woman... refreshed, energised, inspired, connected and pampered!
Plus you will transform the knowledge and wisdom you learn with such ease that it will change the way you think, look and feel - even the way you age - before you leave!
Before you know it you will be chocafied!!!
Kim Morrison is proud and incredibly excited to bring to you the 'Like Chocolate For Women Weekend Retreat!'
'We know you are full on, we know how busy you are... so here is your chance to escape and have some much needed - deserved - craved time out! You will not want to miss this indulgent, educational, inspiring, enlightening weekend! We promise we will take care of you, honor and celebrate who you are.'
Kim and Fleur
The 'Like Chocolate for Women Weekend Retreat' will be held at the See Plus Function Centre on the Sunshine Coast and will be like no other workshop you have attended. Bringing the 'Like Chocolate for Women' book and philosophies to life, you will get a chance to learn valuable age old wisdom that Kim and Fleur have researched and studied for years. You will be amongst a very special group of women who have made it a priority to take time out for themselves, all your senses will be ignited as you learn from a sensory level and you will get to experience the power of nature and it's ability to help us connect within.
Nothing will prepare you for the outcome of this weekend! But be prepared for some laughs!
Saturday 28th July 8.30am - 6.00pm
Today is all about understanding what makes you tick.
* You will learn everything you need to know about the art of Aromatherapy, the powers of Mother nature and how important it is to acknowledge yourself each and every day with easy but exquisite, inexpensive rituals.
* We will talk about the inside story and how the foods you eat affects your aging processes - some of which will truly astound you!
We are proud to present to you information from the highly acclaimed international author and speaker Nutritionist Cyndi O'Meara from Changing Habits Changing Lives. Cyndi has a HUGE passion for REAL food like no other - she is phenomenal and is the pull us two Kiwi girls needed to move to the Sunshine Coast! We love Cyndi and you will love how down to earth and simple her approach to healthy eating is!
* We also look at the outside story and how you can start to reverse skin damage.
* You will see how you can eliminate toxins from your life simply and easily, make better more informed choices regarding a chemical-free lifestyle and how this contributes to your hormones, your health and your moods. After all if the woman of the house is happy and healthy... life runs pretty smoothly for everyone else!
* We show you how to turn 'stress into success' - incredible insights about how to turn every single thing that stresses you into the exact things that will empower you and allow you to live the life of your dreams.
* We finish the day with a fantastic Personality Psychology Workshop that will have you in hysterics, this will give you simple yet powerful insights as to way people act like they do, helping you to understand your partner, your family, your friends and most importantly understanding who you truly are! All with a glass of bubbles and maybe a bit of chocolate too!
Sunday 8.30am - 3.00pm
Sunday is all about honoring you.
* You will get to understand the importance of skincare rituals. You will indulge in the Twenty8 organic skincare and aromatherapy range and see how its pure, essential oil base is having such amazing results on ALL skin types.
* You will also learn the power of celebration, the importance of embracing every moment and to live out loud from this day on. Talk about transformational and breath taking! We honor you, we salute you and we celebrate YOU!
To book your place in this very special weekend you can register here. We invite you to experience this together with some of your closest girlfriends. It is a message we all NEED to be reminded of - no more excuses for not taking care of you, remember self-care is not selfish - it's essential! If you want to make some positive changes in your life then it's ime to take action and BOOK NOW!
What Is Included?
* Your weekend retreat with Kim Morrison and her very special friends and guests - and an incredible support team to take care of your every whim! With Fleur migrating back to NZ in June this weekend will now be presented by Kim alone. We can assure you - you will receive the same amazing experience and all of Kim's passion and energy to make this weekend such a treat for you.
* A copy of the best selling book Like Chocolate For Women
* Healthy delicious treats for morning and afternoon tea will be provided on both Saturday and Sunday
* Some bubbles and chocolate will be provided on Saturday afternoon
NB: Dinner is available at any of the delightful food and restaurant outlets on the Mooloolaba strip. Accommodation can be booked at the self-contained 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Sailport Apartments in the heart of Mooloolaba, walking distance from See Plus Function Centre.
'Here is a chance to bring out that inner spark and shine brightly with a gorgeous group of like-minded souls.'
Single Ticket: $299Come along and meet some like-minded gorgeous souls where you will make new girlfriends for life without a doubt!
Limited tickets available. So book NOW!
The Sailport Apartments are within walking distance from where we are hosting the Weekend Retreat. They are also offering delegates a special accommodation rate for those of you who truly want to make it a girls weekend!
Check out this link to get your special rate where you will have a ball overlooking the Mooloolaba River in a gorgeous 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartment. And parking is free to ALL attendees! Click here for more information about the Sailport Apartments.
If you would like a room and are interested in sharing with another delegate then please email us below and we can partner you up with another like-minded woman keen to keep costs down!
If you have any further questions or need more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
'Kim and Fleur's passion oozes from every cell in their bodies as they embark are on their mission to let every woman out there acknowledge that self-care isn't selfish - it is absolutely essential!' Sharon B
Indulge, pamper, honor, celebrate, enjoy... LAUGH!
We cannot wait to see you there!
Here is what others have said about the Like Chocolate For Women Retreat:
'Excellent style. I LOVED the two presenters and the different styles and amazing stories! The passion you both have for these areas is very evident. it was great to hear about the powers of Aromatherapy and the effect a weekend of pampering and education can have on us women. Thankyou so much. I am woman hear me roar!'
'Totally impressed with the content but especially Kim & Fleur for your passion and stories! It was an incredible weekend.'
'The passion the two of you have for what you do is infectious. I cant wait to do my body boost, I love the whole approach to life and I am even more excited at the changes I am making in our family's life! Now that's infectious!'
'Wow - this reiterated the importance of self-care and girlfriends in every sense, nutrition, exercise, nature, chemical free and especially time out. Thanks for such an inspiring and thought provoking fun weekend! Amazing!'
'I just love love love you, your company, products, philosophy and passion to help other women. I hope LCFW takes over the health and beauty world!'
I first saw Kim and Fleur's dynamic presentation at a Women's conference at the Sunshine Coast in 2004 when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I was so inspired by what they had to say and their outlook on life. It was their "no fuss" approach to..(Read More)